Have your say
Here you will find comments from parents, grandparents, family members and the community that have been collected over time.
- My child has had an ‘AMAZING’ experience this year and her confidence has come on so much, thank you!!
- A fantastic, supportive year. My child’s speech, confidence and excitement for school have bloomed under the care and guidance of his teacher. We can’t express our gratitude enough!! This has been a wonderful year.
- The teachers do a wonderful job building relationships with both pupils and parents. As a parent I have had some concerns and worries whilst my child has been at school but the teacher has always addressed these concerns in a professional and friendly manner, putting my mind at rest throughout the year.
- It’s great to see my child’s academic progress and to know they enjoy learning. It is clear to see that the staff really care about the children and take an interest in their development.
- My child’s teacher has worked on her strengths throughout and has made huge improvements with her teacher’s encouragement – the hard work is really appreciated by parents!
- My child’s teacher has put in a lot of time and effort to help reach potential over the year, she really looks up to her teacher as a fantastic role model and her teacher has inspired her to be the best she can be.
- My child has grown and developed both educationally and socially this year. I never underestimated how much influence teachers have on children and my child has really been inspired to be the best she can by her teacher.
It was a pleasure to visit your school. I must say that I was most impressed with the school overall and particularly by the interest and conduct of Year 6. I do visit several primary schools and impressions are soon formed, especially after spending almost 40 years in the classroom myself.
- We love the exciting displays - they really inspire you to read them. The books really promote reading for pleasure - they look beautiful!
Click here to see results of a questionnaire sent to parents and carers on behalf of the Governors
To have your say, follow this link: https://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/parent-view-results/survey/result/18083/current