Before and After School Club
The John Bamford Before & After School Club aims to provide high quality childcare within a warm and welcoming environment. The individuality of each child in our care will be respected and nurtured.
- To provide out of school services with primarily social objectives, whose surpluses are principally reinvested into the school for that provision.
- To have an inclusive approach in recognition of the needs of all children.
- To create a legacy for the benefit of all children, current and future.
JB Before & After School Club will:
- Offer an inclusive service, accessible to all children in the school community.
- Ensure each child feels happy, safe and secure, allowing them to learn and develop freely in a play centred environment.
- Encourage children to take responsibility for themselves and their actions.
- Encourage children to develop positive attitudes and respect for themselves and others, in an environment free from bullying and discrimination.
- Offer a programme of activities which meets the needs of each child, promoting their physical, intellectual, emotional and social development, enabling them to become confident, independent and co-operative individuals.
- Work in partnership with parents to provide high quality play and care.
- To continue to promote spiritual, moral, social and cultural values, as well as British values through diverse clubs and activities at our before and after school club.
BASCC Manager – Mrs Clare Walker
BASCC phone number - 07508857641
BASCC email – BASCC@johnbamford.staffs.sch.uk
BASCC invoice email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Before School Club runs from 7:45am to 8:45 am each morning during term time.
Children must be dropped off at the BASCC entrance located behind the school kitchen.
Children are given a choice of breakfast items; cereals, toast, yoghurts and fruit juices are available. These are included in the price of the session.
At 8:45am, the children are delivered to their classroom for registration by a member of staff.
After School Club
Early Years and Key Stage 1 children are collected by a member of staff at 3:15pm. Key Stage 2 children will walk to the BASCC room.
They have the option to eat a light supper which is included in the price of the session and are encouraged to complete any homework they have been set by their teacher.
There are lots of exciting activities available, indoor and outdoor (weather permitting).
Children may be collected any time before 6:00pm.
Early Years and Key Stage 1 children are to be collected from the school Nursery entrance. Key Stage 2 children are to be collected from the BASCC room.
Holiday club runs throughout all school holidays except for the Christmas break. This is available for children aged from 2-11 years old.
Activities will be planned using our indoor and outdoor facilities, catering to all ages and abilities.
Sessions run from 9am-3pm. There is an option to attend all day or the morning session 9am-12pm or the afternoon session 12pm-3pm.
Children will need to bring a packed lunch from home and snacks and drinks will be provided.